Staying Stylish in Suburbia

10 Lovely Housewarming Gift Ideas

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lately a lot of people I know (including us) are either house hunting or have recently moved into a new pad. Which got me to thinking about house warming gifts. Both what I might like to receive and what I would might like to give. They can be tricky. Mostly because they can be tacky. It's also hard to know another persons precise taste. I think the best way to go about it is to keep things simple but with a unique twist whenever possible. With that in mind I've compiled a list of 10 housewarming gifts. What do you think? Any other great ideas to add to the mix? 


1. City Print



                                                 


2. Personalized Address Stamp



                                                   


3. House Plant














                                                   


3. Stone Coasters


                                                 


5. Dipped Cutting Board



                                       


6. Hammock 


                                 


7. Birdhouse





                                             

8. Teaspoon Rests



                                           

9. Wind Chime


                                               

10. Bottle Opener


                                          

How about you? Any other great gift ideas to add to the list? 

1. City Print - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest
2. Personalized Address Stamp - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest
3. Lovely House Plant - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest
4. Stone Coasters - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest
5. Dipped Cutting Board - Source: tealandlime.com via Palmer & on Pinterest
6. Hammock - Source: ethicalocean.com via Juniper on Pinterest
7. Birdhouse - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest 
8. Teaspoon Rests - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest
9. Wind Chime - Source: etsy.com via Juniper on Pinterest
10. Bottle Opener -  Source: shopruche.com via Juniper on Pinterest

7 comments :

  1. One of my favorite housewarming gifts was fancy hand soap. I'd never buy it for myself but it really classed up the joint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snazzy soap is a great idea. Thanks for sharing Anna!

      Delete
  2. I love these! My first choices would be the personalized address stamp and the lovely house plant. But ANY of those would make my house happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the stamp is my favorite too and you can never go wrong with a little green.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The stamp is a great idea!I want one now. I also love the stone coasters because they add a little art wherever you put them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the stamp idea. You're so right. The coasters do add a little something to any space. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete