Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Currently Coveting...Indoor Swings!

Monday, May 6, 2013









Since we'll soon be starting renovations on our new house I've spent many an hour day dreaming about all the possibilities, both practical and not so practical, when it comes to decorating. One concept I love that's a bit more on the fanciful side is the idea of having an indoor swing. Kind of a playful yet elegant way to welcome whimsy into your house don't ya think!?


                                       
Source: tumblr.com via Juniper on Pinterest




LOUNGING LOVES

I'm digging the dream catcher look of this knotted melati hanging chair in the neutral motif, although it's a bit on the pricey side and would make a big statement. I thought I'd share a few other finds with you too in case you feel so inspired to swing the days away in your living room. They range in prices and styles. How cool is number four, the planter swing, by the way!? Yes. Those are real plants growing out of it! I'm leaning towards number one or two myself though. Keepin' it simple and such. Which one's your favorite?

Indoor Swings

1 comments :