Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Lovelies for the Littles (girl addition)

Thursday, May 2, 2013


Even though I LOVE little girl clothes and could easily go nuts online with all the fantastic kiddie boutiques. I can't seem to justify spending gobs of money on outfits that my daughter will so quickly outgrow. That's not to say I'm above the occasional splurge now and again but for the most part I try to practice constraint. The first year and a half of her life we relied mostly on my favorite local kids consignment store and the amazing hand-me-downs from close friends. But now that we've moved away I've had to start looking elsewhere. Which is why I was so very excited when on a recent trip to Target I found these little treasures. Blue lace shorts and a red printed top! They're so damn cute and affordable! I had to share. 










I also got her this dress and this romper! What about you? Where do you usually shop for the littles?

0 comments :

Post a Comment