Staying Stylish in Suburbia

The My Oh My Pumpkin Pie Shandy

Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm usually a wine drinker but there's something about autumn that makes me crave a good beer. One of my favorites lately is Blue Moon's seasonal brew, Harvest Pumpkin Ale. I love it on its own but it's also delicious in a cocktail that I'm calling the, My Oh My Pumpkin Pie Shandy! 

All you need to mix the drink is Pinnacle whipped vodka (or vanilla vodka), pumpkin beer of any kind along with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to rim the glass. Here's how it's done... Happy sipping everyone! xoxo

One

 Two

Three

Four 





More Seasonal Beers to try


Autumn Brews


1 Sierra Nevada Tumbler
2- Breckenridge Autumn Ale
3- Maple Pecan Ale
4- Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest
5- Imperial Pumpkin Ale


0 comments :

Post a Comment