Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Thrifty Thursday- The holy grail of office chairs

Thursday, November 7, 2013

I've been on the lookout for an office chair lately. Sounds simple, right? Wrong! Finding the right mix of stylish, practical, comfortable and cheap has proven to be mission impossible. All the chairs below are nice but their comfort level is questionable and they are all out of my price range with tags starting at around 150 bucks and going up, up, up from there. Did I mention I'm on a tight budget!?

Office chairs

The holy grail of office chairs

So the other day I'm doing my thing at the thrift store. I found a couple of cute jackets and on my way out I decided to peruse the furniture section just in case. And there it was...lovely in gray with wheels for practicality, cushion for comfort and stylish modern lines that made me gasp. I was smitten! But wait it gets even better. Wanna know how much I paid for this beauty? It sold for only twenty buckeroos. Not bad, eh?

How about you? What's your favorite second hand find lately? Happy thrifty Thursday everyone! xoxo





0 comments :

Post a Comment