Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Costume Jewelry

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What it's all about

Today's post is dedicated to costume jewelry. It's not the kind handed down from generation to generation like my grandmother's engagement ring. It's not all that sentimental either like the turquoise studs my husband bought me on our first trip to Colorado together or even the initial necklace I bought from Etsy after my daughters birth. Costume jewelry takes up a less precious but equally important place in our jewelry box. In my opinion it should be cheap because of its tendency to be trendy but there is no reason to sacrifice style either. Costume jewelry is perfect for making a statement and having fun. It's about adding to an outfit and playing around with different looks. Here are three of my favorite places to buy costume jewelry. xoxo

P.S. They make great stocking stuffers too.

Where to get it



Urban Peach Boutique costume jewelry



Forever 21 Costume Jewelry




Topshop Costume jewelry

I'm always on the lookout for new places to buy fun pieces. Thrift stores are another great place to look. I'd love to hear from you though. Where do you buy your costume jewelry? 



Jewelry
urbanpeachboutique.com

Jewelry
urbanpeachboutique.com

Urban Peach Boutique
urbanpeachboutique.com

Urban Peach Boutique
urbanpeachboutique.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment