Staying Stylish in Suburbia

DIY Gold Animal Decor

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I keep working on Esmae's "big girl" room bit by bit. It's been a slow process and I can't wait until all the pieces finally come together, and I can do the big reveal. Until then, I'll share my latest little project. Honestly, this one was so easy it hardly needs explanation. 

Materials


DIY Gold Animals

Directions

Lay plastic animals out on a ground cover. I always prefer to spray outside but you can do it wherever works best for you. Shake spray paint well and cover animals completely with paint on one side. Allow to dry. Flip over and spray completely on opposite side. Hang cube shelving. Arrange painted animals on shelves however you like. That's about it!
 




Pretty little corner





Buy similar pieces here 


0 comments :

Post a Comment