Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Favorite Finds- Calendars for 2014

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

We all have our phones and computers to keep track of the days and our monthly activities. There's something so satisfying about an "old-fashioned" wall calendar though. Especially when they can double as a lovely piece of art. If you're still searching for the perfect date keeper to hang on the wall then look no further. These Etsy beauties are the perfect tools to keep you on track in 2014.
Calendars by One Canoe Two Illistrations & Letterpres
These two calendars are both made by One Canoe Two Illustration & Letterpress. I love them both so much but I'm especially partial to the oversized Calendar. I'd snatch it up if I had the right place to hang it.


Little Bird Calendar

I love everything about this beautiful bird print calendar by The Paper Bird Society. The simplicity of the black and white birds, the shape and the hanging design. It's all so well done and appealing.





Pretty Printable Calendars

These printable calendars by Sophie Benoit struck me as such a fresh option, not to mention inexpensive. Just print them out on card stock and display them however you please. I really like the idea of hanging them on a simple clipboard.

So there you have it. Any of these strike your fancy? Whatever calendar you choose to use, I hope you fill it with wonderful happenings throughout the coming year. xoxo

P.S.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook if you like what you see here!



0 comments :

Post a Comment