Staying Stylish in Suburbia

My Interview for The Jetter Report

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone! I'm so excited to be back on the blog today after a week long break. We've got some exciting new collaborations and projects in the works this year and I can't wait to share them all with you. We're also working on moving Superb in the Burbs off of blogger and onto its own website soon. Stay tuned for that and our new and improved design as well.

I'm kicking off the new year with an interview I was recently asked to do for The Jetter Report, an online publication specializing in food and travel. The goal of the site is to create a collection of interviews with experts, influencers, restaurants, and familiar faces who give real life ideas and tips about their favorite food and travel spots. I was honored to be asked to participate as the first lifestyle blogger to be profiled.

My interview included a look back at some of my yummiest seasonal recipes from the blog, along with a few of my favorite travel spots both abroad and in the States. I was also asked about the inspiration behind Superb in Burbs and my hopes for creating an online community. Check out the entire interview over at The Jetter Report today.

P.S.
Here are snapshots from just a few of the places I mention traveling to in the interview.  xoxo

 Cadaques, Spain



Lagos, Portugal



Bali, Indonesia 


Big Sur, California


Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado




If you enjoy the blog make sure to "like" our Facebook page to keep up with the latests posts. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment