Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Powder Room Revamp Ideas

Monday, January 20, 2014

As I've mentioned before, one of my goals for the new year is to continue working on our new house. We may not have the time or money to do any big projects at the moment, but I can still put together ideas for what I'd like to see happen when the time is right. Recently, I've been dreaming up style solutions for our powder room. It's a space that tends to be overlooked but that has the potential to make a big impact. Especially if you're willing to take some risks and switch it things up a bit. 

I have couple concepts for what I might want to do with the space. I started by looking on Pinterest for inspiration and then made mood boards to represent two of my ideas. 

Graphic Wallpaper and Tile

INSPIRED BY...

Check out this before and after from Decor Happy



VS




Dark Paint Bathroom Elements


INSPIRED BY...



A few other favorite designs I'm swooning over at the moment











I'd love to get your thoughts. Which idea you like the most?   xoxo



IMAGE SOURCES

Image sources 1
Image source 2
Image source 3
Image source 4
Image source 5
Image source 6
Image source 7
Image source 8
Image source 9
Image source 10



PRODUCT SOURCES

2 comments :

  1. Love the big vessel sink and graphic stripe wall paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel inspired! Powder room now joins my long list of home projects.

    ReplyDelete