Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Foodie Friday- Personal Naan Pizza

Friday, March 14, 2014

I had leftover naan from making Indian food the other day and I decided to make personal pizzas with it. It was super easy and perfect for a week night recipe.You can get really creative with it too and use whatever kind of sauce, cheese or toppings you choose. This time around I stayed pretty traditional, opting for a simple pepperoni pizza. It turned out so good though. I can't wait to keep experimenting with different combos. Another great thing about these pizza is how easy it is to individualize them. Notice I left the mushrooms off one of them for my three year old. Give it a try this weekend and tell me what you think! xoxo

Ingredients 

Naan Bread (however many you choose to make)
Pizza Sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni 
Mushrooms
Red Bell Peppers

Recipe

Preheat oven to 400
Spread Pizza sauce (or any kind of marinara (red sauce) over naan
Sprinkle on cheese
Lay on pepperoni, mushrooms ( I sautéed my mushrooms a little first) and bell peppers
Pop in the oven for 15-20 min. 





0 comments :

Post a Comment