Staying Stylish in Suburbia

Thrifty Thursday- My Latest Fashion Finds

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I recently went through my closet in a fit of spring cleaning, only to realize that the majority of my warm weather wardrobe was maternity wear. It makes sense. I was at my most pregnant during the spring and summer months last year. Talk about limited options though. I can remember rolling out of bed in the morning, waddling over to my closet and choosing between maxi dress or maxi dress. It was all about comfort and staying cool at that point. This year I can have a little more fun with my clothes. I'm always on a budget though, which is why I was so excited to find these  French Connection tops at more than half off the original price tag at T.J. Maxx. I love the clothes at French Connection but they tend to be a bit on the pricey side. These shirts are light weight and pretty but also good quality. Score!!! 

How about you? Where do you find your best deals on clothes? Any good scores lately?

P.S.

I have a hard time ordering clothes online for myself. They never seem to fit right and I prefer to try things on in the dressing room rather than having to go through the trouble and disappointment of sending them back. Buying clothes for the girls is a different matter though. I was recently reminded by a friend that H&M has great kids clothes too. I went online to have a look around and wound up ordering Esmae a bunch of summer outfits there for really cheap. She grows so fast I can't stand the  thought of spending too much on her clothes. Their selection is really great though. Here is a sampling of some of the basics I got her there in case your interested in doing the same for your little one.


H&M kids


0 comments :

Post a Comment